Train your staff the right way
The Australian Academy of Business (TAAB), a member of the GTA Human Resources Group, including Smart Employment Solutions, represents 18 years of successful growth in vocational education in Australia.
- The Group has won many National and State Goverment contracts and grants for vocational education.
- The Group has previously been awarded Employer of the Year status by the Queensland State Government and currently employs 300 apprentices and trainees.
- The Group has also previously won Training Provider of the Year, Queensland Training and Gold Coast Region Awards in recognition of its innovative, learner focused and flexible approach to the delivery of education.
- Since inception, the Group has developed many thousands of students to enter the workforce, with 97% gaining full-time employment.
- The Group has long established links with employers in many industries and businesses, which enabled it to provide course participants with industry placements and the latest employment-related skills and knowledge as an integral component of their education and development.
- The Group has expertise in developing corporate educational programs, which can be customised to suit the needs of management, business, government departments and industry.
- The Group has developed accelerated learning strategies to enable students’ articulation into higher education. The same techniques are applied for students wishing to improve their Senior School Certificate score.